IRWIN One-Handed Mini Bar Clamps (5412)
By Mark Sticht
The Quick Answer
These clamps are the best thing since whatever was better than sliced bread.
I've had these clamps for years. I don't remember what project prompted me to buy them, but the came from Home Depot. You can find them just all over.
The Real World
Oct 5th 2007
These clamps are the best. I've used them to hold down a mock router fence when the fence wasn't anywhere to be found. They will hold one upper kitchen cabinet to another while you put screws in it. I wish I had more of these and different sizes.
- Quick, one handed use
- Tight grip
- Tight never slip
- The rubber pads have never left a mark on my projects
- 25% smaller than Quick-Change clamps for smaller projects or for working in confined spaces
- Made of high-tech reinforced resin for strength and durability. Exerts up to 150 lbs. of clamping pressure
- Pistol grip design enhances comfort and ease of use
- Non-marring pads grip firmly and protect work
- deal for clamping/gluing, holding work for sawing/drilling, and positioning work for fastening